sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

Frase melódica...

Previously on Misha's Blog:"Años más tarde, en uno de los últimos semestres de la universidad, llevábamos la materia de fotografía..."
Más

----

"...Oh, how my smile fades and my heart just breaks every time you go away..."




You know your favorite old pair of shoes...
The ones with the hole in the toe you won't lose....
Your favorite record that's all scratched and used...
But still you love to play when your feeling blue...
That faded rose that's all dried out...
Those Bukowski poems we couldn't live without
Your high school picture when you had wild hair
That stormy day on the beach that got us here


And oh, you better believe
There's just one thing you need, oh, can't you see ...


It's just me baby, it's just me baby
There's just one thing that you should keep in your book of dreams
It's just me baby (it's just me) 


Just like a shadow 10 feet tall 
Standing right behind you should you fall
I'll be the one to hold you up to walk 
When this wicked world makes us want to crawl 
And if your waves should ever break at sea 
I'll be there waiting, I'm that sandy beach 
I'm the same old dog, scratching those same fleas 
I'll be by your side, you can count on me


It's just me baby, it's just me baby
There's just one thing that you should keep in your book of dreams
It's just me baby, it's just me baby 
What's it gonna take to make you see ? What's it gonna take 'til you believe in me ? 


Oh, how my smile fades and my heart just breaks every time you go away...


But it's just me baby, it's just me baby 
There's one more thing that you should keep in your book of dreams
It's just me baby, it's just me baby 
What's it gonna take to make you see ? What's it gonna take 'til you believe in me ? 


And if someday some new memory comes along
Looking shiny, new, feeling really strong 
You can tell him that I'll tell him he can just move on
I'm a fighter, I've been fighting for you all night long
It's just me baby, it's just me, it's just me baby, it's just me baby

0 comentarios:

eXTReMe Tracker